Friday, January 10, 2014

Preview

I'm going to write a post tomorrow.  Yes, the suspense is killing you right now I can feel it.  What will it be about?  What profound writings will be glossed on your screen tomorrow as you accidentally click my blog's link on Facebook/twitter or a hack third party website?  I can assure you it will involve words organized into sentences which will subsequently be organized into a few paragraphs.  It will be about a topic I enjoy, maybe one that is even controversial (the nerve and or gall).  Will it be satirical, only I know for sure (most signs point to yes!).  So this is a preview, a carefully written, totally not tossed off preview of what is to come for tomorrow.  The quality of tomorrow's blog post is still up in the air.  Hopefully it comes out good.  If it doesn't that'll be a first for this blog, am I right people!  Nothing here is ever "subpar" (I am wiping away sweat from the keyboard and doting my forehead with a comically over sized tie).  Just another 500-800 word assessment of how I viewed the world through my "skewed" and different lens.  Another meal to put out for our cultural buffet.  Take a piece of my writings, put it on your plate and enjoy at your own pace.  Savor the richness of what I have to say like it was some sort of savory meal.  Marvel at how I try to start every sentence with action words like marvel and take (a sign of good, nah excellent writing).  So I put it to you, enjoy your Friday night, as I will attempt to do so myself, and ready yourself for my Saturday blogpost on a topic that has been talked about ad nauseam for the past three years.

Farewell, until tomorrow at around 2 - 5 when I most likely will post the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment