Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Fucking Your Clone/Gender Inverse: The Big Issues

If you had a clone of yourself what would you do sexually with it?  This is a question I wrestle with on occasion and will openly seek the wisdom of others on.  Just imagine looking at a perfect clone of yourself.  You’re telling me you wouldn’t be curious to see what it’s like to at least see how you kiss?  Don’t lie to me or shy away we’re all curious.  My big question would be whether sex with your perfect clone would be incest or just plain masturbation?  Is fucking your clone an act of disgusting incest?  I like to lean more to it being masturbation because I view it as the ultimate embodiment of fucking yourself and that helps to make this discussion a bit less creepy.  I would also venture to ask if fucking your clone is the greatest example of narcissism.  For this I have no answers and would love to hear what you, my faithful readers, would say about this matter.  In fact a post like this was made for comments.  But my answer for the question at hand is that it would be narcissist but not the greatest example of it.  I guess it depends on the way you approach the clone fucking.  If you are doing it out of sheer curiosity than I wouldn’t put it down as the greatest form of narcissism and would rather register it as let’s say a sociological experiment.  On the other hand, if you look at the opportunity to fuck your clone as the only way you’ll get to experience the joy of fucking the perfect specimen, yourself, then you may just be an extreme narcissist or be next in line for a job with the title of “fearless leader”.

Now that the ethics are out of the way, I’d like to move on to the actual sexual acts.  I think I could at most kiss my clone for the reasoning of seeing if I am a decent enough kisser (this will settle my internal debate once and for all) or like my style of locking lips.  So you see I’m not using my clone out of intense vanity but out of a desire to improve my place upon human society.  I’m seeking to better myself amongst my peers.  In a way, I’m donating my body for science.  In terms of actual sex I don’t think I could go through with it because it still is having sex with man and that’s not my thing (not that there’s anything wrong with it).  I also imagine I wouldn’t really know where to start but then again I am pleasing myself, something I’ve always excelled at in the past.   Plus at this point in my sexual game I should know in the general ballpark of what I like and don’t like.  I guess I could coach myself to myself.  If I were to go through with such a sexual experiment an interesting side note would be to see how I look while engaging in those moments of carnal pleasure.  I’ll venture and say it’s not pretty but a confirmation on that would be nice.  Usually during the course of the intimate times my mind starts to wander in order to keep myself from being that known as the quick guy.  This would be the best chance to see if my counting off the Yankee pennant years (Mets fans can’t use this option – zing) face is too obvious and needs to be changed.  I would be forever indebted to myself.

Moving on, I’ve also wondered what the female inverse of me would look like.  What would a Jason Thompson look like as a full formed woman and not just my male body but with less body hair, tits, and a vagina?  I’m talking about a full Tiresias transformation.  I have no clue as to what I would look like, but regardless of the look, I’d have fully on nasty sex with that person.  Call me vain or a narcissist if you must but I would not pass up the opportunity to fuck the female Jason Thompson.  Again, don’t give me that look!  You would as well it’s just too fascinating to pass up well (I’m referring to fucking your gender inverse not necessarily my specific gender inverse.  But if you were wanting to fuck my gender inverse I know both me and my inverse are flattered and blushing at the moment).  I’d think that we would be in perfect sexual sync or at the bare minimum not be terrible together.  Again send me your comments, thoughts, and hate mail in the comments box below.  This sort of thing was written for discussion!


So I pose the question to my faithful readers.  What would you do sexually with a perfect clone of yourself or your gendered inverse?  I’m not here to judge (unless of course it’s fucking weird you little freak) but to learn about how others answer a few questions I am fascinated by.  So happy thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment