Sunday, July 20, 2014

No I've Never Heard that Before!

No I’ve never heard that before.  Never in my 22 years of life have I heard that I look like that famous fictional wizard before.  Yep, you are the first one to tell me that I indeed look like Harry Potter.  Crazy am I right?  You are the first person in my own private history to say that I resemble the title character of 7 books and 8 box office topping movies that spanned around a decade.  May I also add that you are very clever for being the first person to put two and two together.  Here I am walking around with my greasy messy dark brown hair, round framed glasses, scrawny physique, and lightning shaped scar and yet nobody has gone out of their way to interrupt me and mention our casual resemblance.  Bravo good sir for disrupting me and this lovely girl’s conversation to make it known to everyone that I do resemble the slayer of Voldemort and husband of Ginny Weasley.  I want to also congratulate you for causing the said girl to leave my presence and join in the laughter at your keen discovery.  So again I say bravo.

And no I don’t have a lightning shaped scar on my head.  Yep you were really the first if that means you will stop talking and shouting at people to look at me.  Jeez, to steal a Woody Allen line “I’m surrounded by a guy named Cheech”.   Oh look another person, great!  Oh hi, yes I do look like Harry Potter how funny right.  Yes, yes, yes expecto patronum ha ha ha very funny.  Kudos to you for being able to read at a fourth grade level and no I’ve never heard that comparison before.  Yep, you’re the first one, and no I don’t know why he didn’t marry Hermoine.  Again I only resemble said famous fiction wizard, but I totally get you on that one.  Who wouldn’t want to be with the cleverest witch of our age?  Hermoine is where it’s at. 


So um yeah, I’m going to go now or at least find a pair of scissors to at least update my look to Harry Potter 6.  Ha ha you with the jokes, again.   So funny!  So very funny.  Well it’s been, whatever I’ll catch you later.  Wait what?  John Lennon?  Noooo, I’ve never heard that one before either.  I swear you’re the first one… 

No comments:

Post a Comment