Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Mom!

Thanks for continuing to play racquet and paddleball against me and Aaron even though we present no real challenge for you.  One day I’ll be able to beat you in a sport that requires a racquet related hitting device (squash is included).  And you won’t be able to blame the victory on the wobbly effects of playing on a cruise ship (ping pong related rant).  I’m in the prime of my life and I haven’t been able to win one paddleball game.  It’s getting embarrassing.
Thanks for letting me enjoy my post college malaise.  It’s been fun hanging out at home and reveling in the family fun and hilarious bickering I’ve missed.  I promise to move out as soon as I am able to fully pay for one of Bloomberg’s micro apartments.  I’ve already practiced for change by living under my desk for a couple days.  I can’t wait.  I will also miss our anti-Bloomberg talks.  He sucks. 
Thanks for eating enjoying a good sushi dinner.  You don’t just eat a California roll, you go all out.  That is very cool.  Also, thanks for being an avid sports fan.  Not many people can enjoy a catch with their mom or talk intelligently about sports with them.  It’s a nice perk to having a gym/physical education teacher as a mom.
Thanks for always being on the lookout for Bob Dylan t shirts and the tight pants for me to wear.  Your keen eye for our family’s idiosyncratic tendencies is well appreciated. 
I could write more, but I’m having another case of my writer’s block.  Use this section to fill in some of your favorite memories and moments.





Plus, pick out a good restaurant for dinner tonight!

Keep killin’ it mom and Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment