Monday, December 16, 2013

Pimples and Herpes


I swear that the thing on my lip is a pimple and not herpes.  I just get this same pimple now and again and for some reason it always happens to form near or on my lip.  It is filled with puss, but it is pimple puss not herpes puss.  Of course it’s not herpes, I just happen to have an open sore on my lip.  Think of it as a herpes looking pimple rather than plain old herpes.  I mean what kind of sleazebag do you take me for?  The ladies I hook up with are all class acts.  In fact, most of them look exactly like their picture on Backpage.  So let’s not talk about me, my ladies, and our collective class.  Because it’s there.  Maybe not at the end or during but believe me it’s in the nearby vicinity.  My point is that class has been involved in the proceedings, but to be fair, things only get fun when the class leaves.  This now loops me back to the fact that this bleeding sore on my face is just a popped pimple.  It looks a lot worse than it is.  Honestly, though it feels pretty bad.  But trust me, nothing to worry about.  I swear, it just comes and goes every couple of months like the gentle passing of a new season. 


Yes, it does hurt, but in a small pimply way, not in an open sore kind of way.  It just hurts okay?  But again, the way a pimple hurts.  I cannot emphasize enough that I do not have herpes.  At this present moment in linear time I am herpes free.   In the future it is possible that I may contract this disease and then this conversation would be very different.  Most likely you would have left already and had moved on to the guy with the herpes like pimple.  But that is a conversation for us to have in a few months or a conversation you just came from and thought what luck I’m talking to two guys with huge open sores on their mouths.  You hit the virus jackpot lady.  But with that other guy, not me.  Here you just hit the coincidence jackpot, or something, I really don’t know anymore.  Why are we still talking about my pimple?  Is it bleeding again?  Man, you ever get one of those really small pimples and when you pop it a gallon of blood comes out?  This is one of those, baby.  Right here on my mouth.  You should have seen it in its prime 30 minutes ago.  Blood was gushing like old faithful.  It was quite a sight to behold.  Beautiful in its own way.  Too beautiful, me thinks for this petty world to understand.  But when has beauty ever been truly appreciated?  Like Van Gogh and other greats, my pimple is misunderstood in its own time.  It bears the shackles of being the herp-a-derp when it is merely a lowly pimple filled with an excess of blood and puss.  Such is life.  Well, I feel like I’ve been going on for hours.  How bout you?  What’s the deal with your “pimple”?

No comments:

Post a Comment